Cyber Tech Café is a 20+ year old family owned IT Support shop located in Cartersville, GA. We provide high-quality, customer focused IT support to a wide range of customers primarily in the North Metro Atlanta area but our service footprint reaches from Anchorage, AK to Houston, TX to Machias ME and several points in between. We are currently looking for a Tech Support Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will leverage excellent communication skills, customer service and technical proficiency to support our customers and help other members of the team to do the same. The long term objective for this position is to grow and develop it into more of a senior / team lead position to lead, mentor and grow other junior team members.
Normal work hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am until 5:00pm ET with a one hour lunch. Benefits include paid federal holidays and a healthcare allowance after 90 days and paid vacation after one year.
- Triage of incoming support requests.
- Remote and On Site support for residential and commercial customers (computer troubleshooting, new computer setup and configuration, software installation and maintenance, user moves, adds, and changes, password resets, etc.).
- Routine maintenance (log review, backup testing, etc.).
- Assist other team members as needed.
- On call rotation for after hours and weekend calls.
- Keep clear and accurate documentation of work performed.
- Highly customer focused.
- Positively represent the company to clients and provide empathetic and friendly customer service at all times.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to quickly assess situations to pinpoint the scope/source of technical issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Dependable and able to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Must possess strong sense of ownership of client relationships.
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of common off the shelf hardware and software and basic troubleshooting knowledge for each
- Good working knowledge / understanding of general network management and administration including routers, hardware firewalls, switches, access points, etc.
- Good working knowledge / understanding of general Windows Server management and administration including user management, share management, group policies and troubleshooting.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and retain information from our many different clients network ecosystems.
- Navigation of common mobile device platforms (iOS, Android, etc.)
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour (DOE)
- $200 per month Healthcare Allowance after 90 days
- Paid federal holidays after 90 days
- Flexible schedule
- Paid Vacation after 1 year
- Professional development assistance
- 2 years minimum
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call rotation
- IT Support: minimum 2 year (Required)
- Windows Support: minimum 2 year (Required)
- MSP / IT Service Provider : minimum 1 year (preferred)