Cyber Tech Cafe is an established, 20+ year old veteran owned IT Support company. We provide high-quality, customer focused IT support to a wide range of customers primarily in the North Metro Atlanta area but our service footprint reaches from Anchorage, AK to Houston, TX to Machias ME and several points in between.
Senior Support Specialist
Location : Cartersville, GA
Position Type : Full Time, Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Pay Rate : $20.00 – $22.00+ per hour (DOE)
Pay Type : Hourly
Experience : 2+ year
Desired Education Level : High School +
Benefits : Mileage reimbursement, paid federal holidays after 90 days, monthly healthcare allowance after 90 days. One-week paid vacation after one year. Company paid lunch on Fridays.
We are looking to add a reliable, highly qualified new Senior Systems Support Specialist to our team to help support our current customers and help grow to support new ones. The ideal candidate will leverage excellent communication skills and technical proficiency to provide support to our customers and to help lead and grow more junior members of the team. Tasks will include providing support both via remote tools and on-site work at the customer location to install, configure, maintain, troubleshoot and repair laptops, desktops, servers, network devices and other IT related equipment and document all configurations, problems and resolutions in detail and provide user training as necessary. Normal work hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am until 5:00pm ET with a one hour lunch.
- Provide remote and on-site IT Support services to support our customers.
- Provide an escalation path, assistance and mentorship for more junior team members.
- Plan, document and implement projects related to security, applications, infrastructure, system upgrades, equipment relocation and facility implementations.
- Work with the team to quickly assess a project or situation and determine the best team member or members for the task.
- Document all correspondence and work done in ticketing system.
- Excellent customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- The ability to present complex technical information to non-technical people in a clear, concise and easy to understand manner.
- Excellent critical thinking and troubleshooting.
- Strong sense of ownership of client relationships.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Dependable and able to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Able to quickly assess situations to pinpoint the scope/source of technical issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid understanding of networking (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VPN, etc ).
- Solid understanding of networking gear (routers, firewalls, switches, access points, etc.).
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Active Directory (user management, group policies, etc.).
- Good understanding of Microsoft 365 & Azure.
- An appetite for learning new things.
- Previous experience in Network or Systems Administration
- Familiar with ticketing systems
- Familiar with CIS18
- Familiar with Linux
- Familiar with Apple / Mac / iOS