Cyber Tech Cafe is an established, 18 year old veteran owned IT Support company located in Cartersville, GA. We provide computer, server and network support services for residential, small business and medium business customers from Anchorage Alaska to Menlo Park California to Houston Texas Baltimore Maryland to London England and Glasgow Scottland and most points in between.
Tech Support Specialist (Tier 1)
Location : Cartersville, GA
Position Type : Full Time, Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Pay Rate : $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
Pay Type : Hourly
Experience : 2+ year
Desired Education Level : High School +
Benefits : Paid federal holidays and healthcare allowance after 90 days. One-week paid vacation after one year. Company paid lunch on Fridays.
We are currently looking for a Tech Support Specialist to join our team. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and equally comfortable working alone or as a member of a team. The ability to multi-task while paying close attention to detail is also essential. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and very organized. We offer a fun, relaxed work environment with free lunch on Fridays, paid federal holidays and a healthcare insurance allowance after 90 days and paid vacation after one year of full-time employment.
- Keep clear, accurate documentation of work performed
- Triage incoming support requests, assisting, if possible, escalating to higher level support if not
- Troubleshooting and repair of computers brought into the shop
- Remote desktop support
- Staging of new computers
- Light Systems Administration (account provisioning, password resets, etc.)
- Assist other team members as needed
Required Background / Skills:
- Highly customer focused
- Positively represent the company to clients and provide empathetic and friendly customer service at all times.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to quickly assess situations to pinpoint the scope/source of technical issues in a fast-paced environment
- Dependable and able to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Must possess strong sense of ownership of client relationships
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of common off the shelf hardware and software (Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Adobe, etc.) and basic troubleshooting knowledge for each
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and retain information from our many different clients network ecosystems.
- Navigation of common mobile device platforms (iOS, Android, etc.)