Cyber Tech Cafe is an established, 20+ year old veteran owned IT Support company. We provide high-quality, customer focused IT support to a wide range of customers primarily in the North Metro Atlanta area but our service footprint reaches from Anchorage, AK to Houston, TX to Machias ME and several points in between.
Senior Support Specialist
Location : Cartersville, GA
Position Type : Full Time, Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Pay Rate : $13.00 to $15.00 per hour (DOE)
Pay Type : Hourly
Experience : 1+ year IT Support
Desired Education Level : High School +
Benefits : Mileage reimbursement, paid federal holidays after 90 days, monthly healthcare allowance after 90 days. One week paid vacation after one year.
We are currently looking for Tier 1 Tech Support Specialist to join our team to help support our current abd future customers as we continue to grow. The ideal candidate will leverage excellent communication skills and technical proficiency to provide support to our customers and assist other members of the team to do the same. Tasks will include triage for incoming support requests, troubleshooting and resolving what you can and escalating more advanced requests to other members of the team. Work may include assisting with current and future customer projects, providing support both via remote tools and on-site work at the customer location to install, configure, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair laptops, desktops, servers, network devices and other IT related equipment and document all configurations, problems and resolutions in detail and provide user training as necessary. Normal work hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am until 5:00pm ET with a one hour lunch..
- Keep clear, accurate documentation of work performed
- Triage incoming support requests, assisting, if possible, escalating to higher level support if not
- Troubleshooting and repair of computers brought into the shop
- Remote desktop support
- Staging / Re-staging computers
- Light Systems Administration (account provisioning, password resets, log review, backup review, updates, etc.)
- Some local travel (~50 miles)
- Assist other team members as needed
- Document all correspondence and work done in ticketing system..
- Excellent customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- The ability to present complex technical information to non-technical people in a clear, concise and easy to understand manner.
- Excellent critical thinking and troubleshooting.
- Strong sense of ownership of client relationships.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Dependable and able to work both individually and in a team environment.
- General understanding of networking (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VPN, etc ).
- Basic understanding of networking gear (routers, firewalls, switches, access points, etc.).
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Active Directory (user management, group policies, etc.).
- Basic understanding of Microsoft 365 & Azure.
- An appetite for learning new things.
- Familiar with ticketing systems
- Familiar with CIS18
- Familiar with Linux
- Familiar with Apple / Mac / iOS