We found out today that, for some reason, some inbound email is being *extremely* delayed. After digging into the issue a bit, it looks like some nameservers (Google’s public nameservers in particular) have just lost our domain name. Our authoratative nameservers (GoDaddy) seem to be in tact and most of the nameservers that we have checked (Comcast, MIT, OpenDNS, etc.) but a few (Google) is intermittent. If you are trying to send us email from an @gmail.com account or an account hosted with Google Apps, please note that it may be seriously (hours) delayed. Until we can find out what’s going on, please feel free to submit support requests directly via the helpdesk at http://helpdesk.cybertechcafe.net .