.:23 January 2016 Hacker Playdate:.
Real-World Information Security for the Small to Medium Business
The first Hacker Playdate of 2016 has been scheduled for 23 January. While the event is free and open to anyone, we are targeting business owners, leaders and IT professionals with presentations and demonstrations on real-world threats and countermeasures in the small to medium business.
Where, When and How Much?
- When – Saturday, 23 January 2016 from 12:00pm to 5:00pm EST
- Where – Cyber Tech Cafe & Primo’s Cantina, 148 West Main Street, right across from Findley’s Butcher Shop on Main Street. We will be using the meeting room at Primo’s.
- How Much – FREE
Who should attend:
- Business owners, leaders and managers. Do you own a business or are you responsible for managing a business and confidential data (HIPAA, PCI-DSS, etc.)? Do you know how attackers target your business and, once targeted, how they attack? Find out Saturday and talk candidly with experts in the field.
- Network / Systems / Security Administrators. Are you responsible for the computers, network or OpSec / InfoSec for your organization? What better way to find out what you’re defending against than to see it first hand?
- Everyone. It’s hard to turn on the news and not hear about another ‘cyber attack’, virus, data breach, etc. Come meet and talk to folks that spend their days (and nights and weekends) eating and sleeping high-tech.