We just received an email from AppRiver notifying us of an issue at one of the AppRiver Datacenters impacting email for some customers. I've posted a link to the status page from AppRiver below and we'll post any additional updates that we get that may not be on the status page on this post. 1234ET - At this time, it looks like mail flow has resumed and should be good to go. https://status.appriver.com/incidents/h7p8dq7gqx77
Not much detail (yet) but we just got a notification from AppRiver that they are seeing high call volume regarding Outlook restarting. Below is a link to the issue at AppRiver and we'll post any additional information that we get here. https://status.appriver.com/
AppRiver is aware of and currently working to resolve issues with mail flow resulting in, in some cases, significant delays in mail delivery The issue was initially reported on 13 February 2019 and was believed to have been resolved at that time. Unfortuately, that was not the case and delays have persisted for some clients. The AppRiver team is working on a resolution now and believe that they have identified the cause and a fix that is being tested now. Below is a link to the AppRiver status page with an option to subscribe to updates on the issue. http://status.appriver.com/
According to the AppRiver Status Page (http://status.appriver.com/), AppRiver is currently experiencing an outage that is impacting the customer portal and Hosted Exchange. We are aware of the issue and are watching for updates and notification that service has been resolved.
Early in the day on 5 March 2018, we received notifications of potential problems on some of the AppRiver services that we use and recommend. After reviewing the data that we had, we confirmed that there were problems in the AppRiver Atlanta Datacenter. We reached out to AppRiver who confirmed the outage and referred us to their Status Page for ongoing updates. [Update 1342] - According to AppRiver, the issue has been resolved. Our inbound mail appears to back to normal as well, confirming the AppRiver Status Page's latest update. From the status page, it looks like the issue was initially discovered at 1119ET so, any email in transit between then and the resolution at 1342ET may have been affected.